Welcome, Välkommen to your Swedish Genealogist!

I am so glad you found your way over here. If you are here it is because you enjoy researching your Swedish ancestors. Or maybe you have hit a wall and need some help. Well, I am here to do my best to help you.

Researching your Swedish ancestors is fascinating. You can more or less follow that one person from the cradle of birth until the grave and get quite close to that ancestor whom you have never met. There is so much information to dig into so what are we waiting for, lets get started.

Have you had a look at what I can do for you and let me know what you need to continue documenting your family history.

Bayne Genealogical Resarch

Bayne Genealogical Research

Here you will find more information about what I can help you with wether it may be genealogical research in Sweden or USA, locating a grave or general information relating to your ancestors. 

When the time is right you may want to plan a guided or selfguided tour. While you wait maybe you want to figure out how to understand the result from your DNA-test and your account at Family Tree DNA. 

Or you can learn how to do it yourself. You can do that by watching my short videos on Youtube. 

 

Free Video Tutorials on Youtube

Have a look. I am continuously making more videos for you so if what you are looking for is not there, let me know and I will make it. 

Facebook

Have a look at what is happening on Facebook. You will find links to Swedish sites and points of interest. 

Instagram

Follow me during outings and genealogical visits. As we can't travel as freely as we wish and you can't come to Sweden, then Sweden can come to you.

Looking forward to working with you.

Christina

 


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen